DVDs, Books, and other Materials about Child Development and Children with Disabilities
Products by Topics
Handwriting: Anatomy of a Collaborative
By Rhoda P. Erhardt, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA
And Vickie Meade, PT, DSc, MPH, PCS
Available from Pileated Press:
Item # B047: $45.00
1102 South 2nd St.
Stillwater, MN 55082
Fax: 651/351-7361. Phone: 651/439-1678
E-mail: email@example.com. Web site: www.pileatedpress.com
* Review of handwriting literature and theoretical rationale for a dynamic systems approach to learning and organizational disorders
* Occupational and physical therapy evaluations and interventions, with additional outcomes data from the disciplines of optometry and psychology
* Case story format, interweaving the family's and therapists' inner voices and dialogues with progress notes, video captures, and activity charts to illustrate the team's collaborative clinical reasoning process
Additional materials about handwriting in children with learning and organizational disorders include:
* Download a book review published in ADVANCE for OT Practitioners in pdf format.
* Download a book review published in Physical Therapy Journal in pdf format.
* Download a book review published in Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy in pdf format.
* Download a book review published in Physical and Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics in pdf format.
* FAQs about Handwriting
* Improving Handwriting Without Teaching Handwriting: A Model for OT and PT Role Delineation (poster presentation to be downloaded)