DVDs, Books, and other Materials about Child Development and Children with Disabilities
Products by Topics
Handwriting: Anatomy of a Collaborative Assessment/Intervention Model
Rhoda P. Erhardt, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA and Vickie Meade, PT, DSc, MPH, PCS
C21 @ $50
* Review of handwriting literature and theoretical rationale for a dynamic systems approach to learning and organizational disorders
* Occupational and physical therapy evaluations and interventions, with additional outcomes data from the disciplines of optometry and psychology
* Case story format, interweaving the family's and therapists' inner voices and dialogues with progress notes, video captures, and activity charts to illustrate the team's collaborative clinical reasoning process
* A free reproducible CD containing the treatment activity charts (and more) described in this book
Additional materials about handwriting in children with learning and organizational disorders include:
* Download a book review published in ADVANCE for OT Practitioners in pdf format.
* Download a book review published in Physical Therapy Journal in pdf format.
* Download a book review published in Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy in pdf format.
* Download a book review published in Physical and Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics in pdf format.
* FAQs about Handwriting
* Improving Handwriting Without Teaching Handwriting: A Model for OT and PT Role Delineation (poster presentation to be downloaded)