DVDs, Books, and other Materials about Child Development and Children with Disabilities
Products by Topics
FREE DOWNLOADS AND LINKS:
Charts, Articles, and Other Informational Materials
These FREE documents are in MS Word or PDF format for you to download and print with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here to get a free download if you do not have it.
These materials can also be mailed to you, at the cost of shipping and handling (duplicating and packaging). Email us with your request and your zip code for the prepaid cost.
* Creating Adaptable and Accessible Environments for Aging in Place
* Development of a Learning-Teaching Style Assessment: A Checklist for Documenting Observations and Teaching Strategies
* A Systems Approach to the Development of Feeding Skills and Feeding Disorders
* Motor Components of Vision: Assessment and Management in Children with Neurological Disorders
* Childhood Intervention to insure Functional Hand Skills for Occupational Performance throughout the Lifespan
* Improving Handwriting Without Teaching Handwriting: A Model for OT and PT Role Delineation
* Therapy During Lifespans of Individuals with Multiple Handicaps
* Development of a Hand Preference Assessment
* Emerging and Mature Hand Preferences and Congruencies
* Screening Visual Control in Young Children
International Journal of Applied Psychology
* Revision of the Erhardt Learning-Teaching Style Assessment (ELSA): Results of a qualitative pilot study
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
* Improving Handwriting Without Teaching Handwriting
ADVANCE for OT Practitioners
* Pediatric OTs Love Lycra
* Adaptation: The Art and Science of Living Life to its Fullest
* Broadcasting the Value of OT: Promoting the Profession through Public-access Television
* Functional Hand Skills Throughout the Lifespan
* Aging in Place: It's for Therapists Too!
* Office Management: Strategies for your Multi-faceted Business!
* How Exercise and Activity go Together: An OT's Personal Experience
* Circuits for success: Using the Computer to Organize your Consulting Business
* The Right Tool for the Job: If Existing Assessments Don't Meet your Needs, Try Creating Your Own
* Participation in Non-OT Organizations: Professional and Personal Rewards
* The Transition from Finger Feeding to Utensil Use: A Systems Approach
* Failure to Thrive: A Sensorimotor Approach
* Independent Feeding: Answers to Some Common Questions
* Visual development: Answers to Some Common Questions
* Early Visual Development: Preparing Kids for Future Adult Performance
* The Prehension/vision Connection: Implications for Skill Development
* Early Hand Development: What Children Need for Future Adult Performance
* Therapists' Hand Skills: Tips for Improving Therapeutic Handling
* Climbing to Maturity Hand over Hand